- PERMITS REQUIRED
- No dogs on the beach, unless resident with valid permit* during approved times and must be leashed at all times.
- No vehicles on the beach, except within designated area in Grayton Beach for residents with valid permit. ($200.00 Fine)
- Beach bonfires are allowed with a permit. (Up to $500.00 Fine)
- No camping on the beach
- No excessive noise
- Removal of sand or water from the beach is strictly prohibited
- Personal belongings left on the beach overnight will be removed and discarded per the Walton county ordinance.
- Unlawful to pick sea oats
- Keep off the dunes
- Indecent exposure (nudity), prohibited
- All visitors who are fishing in either salt or fresh water are required by the state to have a Fishing License, unless they are participating in a licensed fishing charter.
- Licenses can be obtained online by Florida Fish and Wildlife.